CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

US Germ Testing

This is Agent DaLa:



I come to warn you about germ testing in the United States. I know your thinking this is nothing new. Here is some history for you to read before I tell you of the testing that is going on now.



Now ask yourself this? Have you heard of the term Chemtrails?


German Scientist Exposes Chemtrails As Military Operations
Read this link now…..



Now ask yourself have you seen this is your sky?

We were able to get this from our Intel..........
If you google the name Chemtrails you will see more.......
Sorry if you do not understand German…….Our Intel team on this project is in German…..

I have to go now……..someone is coming…..make the world AWARE.

1 comments:

I'll try that! said...

They do this where I live for less extravagant reasons. Every spring we are over-run with caterpillars that destroy the trees, so they do 2 days 2 weeks apart of "spraying" from planes.
I originally thought what they did was more like cropdusting, until I met one of the pilots that does it. Apparently if they did it that way it would take hundreds of flights to cover the area.

So they make these "cloud grids" instead, in a much more cost efficient way.