CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Top Secret Mission

Greetings:

Before playing this clip above, you might want to stop the music below. Now that you know who I am.......

This Mission is Top Secret and it is coming straight from the top.


I can not ask any of my four agents to do this as they are away on other missions. So I am asking you. That’s right you. I need your help.





I need you to help us, get the word out about this site. I am asking for you to keep this within the deepest of deepest inter circles of your friends, and network. If our mission of letting the public is known, O dear GOD, I do not want to think of such horror.

Here is your mission.

Copy the link at the top of the address bar into a e-mail, send it out to all that is on your list.

Do you think you can do this for us? I leave you with this closing message.

Transmission is over……..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's in it for me?